I have a job that runs sql statements against a Microsoft SQL server on a
windows machine. The job runs on a windows machine and uses the sqljdbc4.jar
driver. Now I would like to move this job to a linux/ubuntu slave but get an
error:

07-Dec-2012 23:05:12
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
07-Dec-2012 23:05:12 org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodesFactory
<init>
INFO: SQLErrorCodes loaded: [DB2, Derby, H2, HSQL, Informix, MS-SQL, MySQL,
Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase]
Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException:
StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar []; nested exception is
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Cannot open backup device
'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Backup\media\dbs\sample_1.bak'.
Operating system error 3(failed to retrieve text for this error. Reason:
15105).
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator.java:111)

The error:

Operating system error 3(failed to retrieve text for this error. Reason:
15105)

smells like a problem related to the os. Do I need a special sql driver when
running on a linux machine or is it more likely that the linux slave does
not have permissions to modify the folder on the windows machine?