Sorry about that - I quickly scanned my installed plugins and assumed
static analysis was responsible for generating the violations report.  I
have installed:

Static Analysis Utilities
Checkstyle Plug-in
Jenkins Violations plugin
FindBugs Plug-in
PMD Plug-in
Warnings Plug-in

plus a bunch of others.

I have not tried downgrading the violations plugin yet - I was curious if
others were seeing the same behavior.

Thanks,

--Ryan