Hiya,

I'm not sure what the problem is as this should work. I have just checked
it.
I browsed via the web interface to the workspace and copied the link from
an artifact and entered it in the browser. It works and has the structure
as your URL.
Maybe a typo? browse to the workspace, copy the link and give it a try.
http://Jenkins_URL/view/Release%20Builds/job/project/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build_folder/xxxxxxxxxxxx.zip

Take care
Jan