Hello,

I've got an Visual Studio Tools for Office Excel AddIn that I am
scheduling for build. I build the Debug and Release versions, and that
seems to be going well. I'd like to add a step that publishes to a
staging folder, possibly share for folks to demo, evaluate release
candidates, etc. Possibly ClickOnce style, if possible: trick being
it's built against Office PIAs. I searched the group and to my
surprise didn't find anything "publish". Does anyone know is this
possible? Is it a target we build or something like this? Thanks in
advance, and I'm going to dig into this a bit further myself
meanwhile.

Regards,

Michael