Hello,

Is there any more information on this? I've also just (resumed) trying to
upgrade from Hudson 2.0.0 and noted that the configuration file format is *
completely* different.

My existing config files have pretty much *everything*, including the build
commands, defined within:
<project-properties class="java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap">

In the new file format, build commands are stored under <builders>.

When I cleanup unused fields from the config file it deletes just about
everything, and leaves an empty skeleton of a config file.

Worse still, the job is still not visible in the Jenkins UI until I
manually hack the config file to include these empty elements:
<publishers/>
<buildWrappers/>

Can somebody with better knowledge of the history of the configuration file
formats weigh in with some advice on what's going on here? Is there any
automated migration route?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Fortunov