Don't know about any way through plugins, but still have couple of
workarounds.
* You can use the revision numbers, rather than head/tip. So from the
bash/batch section do svn update to keep it on the revision before running
the process.
* Mercurial (or any decentralized system) proves to be better in such
cases. As in mercurial you can point the second (and so on) jobs to pull
from the cloned repo (workspace) of the first job, in that way the revision
is controlled and stays where the first job ran.

Thanks

--

http://wharpreet.blogspot.com
http://linuxgazettes.blogspot.com