Thanks for the tips...I'll try and poke around with it tomorrow.  I'm
finding Git to be a pain compared to SVN....ugh...likely loose nut behind
the keyboard.

My Jenkins server has 4GB of RAM and 2.5 GB is dedicated to tomcat running
Jenkins but I will triple check the settings as well.  We actually have 2
Jenkins masters now experiencing the issue that are identically configured
(cloned VM).  One is running 40 jobs (3 Git, 37 SVN) on 3 slaves (no jobs
run on master).  The other running only one Git job on the master (no
slaves).

--
Jeff Vincent
predato...@gmail.com