Hi Irwin,

We took two approaches to a similar requirement.

1. For common code that are built as libraries, we build separately.  As
this code does not change too often, we assume that the libraries are
available for the other builds/jobs.

2. We used the Multi-Job plugin to 'group' and 'order' the build steps for
each Job.

I hope that this may help,
Mgimza