On 01/08/2013 11:40 AM, Justin Mulcahy wrote:
I may be posting this on the wrong forum but here goes. I have set up a
job (my First) in Jenkins to execute an ant build, the build completes
successfully but does not seem to be compiling my java class.

I have attached the Build.xml file, Jenkins job configuration, Jenkins
JDK Installation and Jenkins Console output. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Your "build-project" target runs <javac> which looks for the Java files in the ${source} variable.

But the "source" variable never appears to be set, so there's nothing to compile.

Also, unrelated, the "-buildfile ..." part looks unnecessary in the "Targets" configuration, as it seems you've specified the filename (buildA.xml) already in the Advanced section?

Regards,
Chris