Hi All

We have a chained job (4 subjobs, chained together).
All the subjobs's Repository URL has similar strings like
https://abcdef.wsxedc.com/svn/prod/1.0/src@${SVN_REVISION}
We set the first chain job with This build is parameterized - String
parameter - name as SVN_REVISION, value as <HEAD or a number>
When we set to HEAD, we get different revision numbers.
When we set to a number, we get the same revision number, which is good but
when our job is scheduled, it is not picking the latest revision number
that should be used by
all the other jobs. Using HEAD didnt help since any future checkins during
the run are used.
We like all the chained job to use the same revision number in checking
out/updating files.
How do we set the This build is parameterized - String parameter so that
whatever the latest revision number that is picked up by the first job,
that all the other jobs would use the same revision number ?

Sincerely
Thanks