I have installed "*Config File Provider
Plugin*<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Config+File+Provider+Plugin>
 2.4"
into "Jenkins 1.500" (running in TurnKeyLinux Jenkins appliance, based on
Debian 6).
The "submit" button does not store any new config file I create using the
"(cfg) Managed files" node. In fact, the "submit" button does not do
*anything*.
The Jenkins log does not contain any error message since the key press.
This happens with all kinds of config file types.

What to do?