Hi everyone!

My problem is the following. There are A and B jobs. B depends on A. I
trigger A and when A is done, it will trigger B. That's okay. But if I
trigger A and I trigger A again with different parameter, when the first A
is done, the second A will be building and not the B, which is triggered by
the first A. So I would like when the first A is done, the B will be the
B. Is there any option to solved this? I tried to set job priority but it
did not works.

Thank you!
Adam