Hello Sami,

Jenkins has not been upgraded or downgraded recently.
Jenkins has not been restarted recently.
There is a lot of information in the log file.  When looking for
information specific to the affected job, all I see is the "normal"
information, like "SCM changes detected ...etc...".
I did not have the "config history" plugin installed.  We are running
backups of the jenkins directory.
Yes, Jenkins is configured to require login.

Thanks for any ideas you may have.

Steve K.