Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for getting back to me. My build flow is indeed triggered by SCM so
I could come up with this workaround for now:

Using the build flow DSL, I first retrieve the GIT_COMMIT value and then
pass it as a parameter for all following builds.
revision = build.properties["environment"]["GIT_COMMIT"]
build("pipeline-start", GIT_COMMIT: revision)
[...]

What makes this a little messy is the extra build step "git checkout
$GIT_COMMIT" I have to add for every job. Do you or anyone else on this
list see a chance to communicate the GIT_COMMIT value to the Git plugin
directly? (Somehow overwriting the GIT_COMMIT environment variable so the
plugin would checkout that revision before the build is executed...?)