so, you are running a meta-flow plugin !
there is no short term plan for the build-flow plugin to offer this level
of flexibility. I plan to make the DSL source an extension point, so user
can either write the groovy DSL (as they do today) or use a graphical
designer (with limited capabilities, but probably simpler for
non-developers). This may be used by you to dynamically provide the DSL.
Anyway, this only is a long term plan, mostly depending on my spare time...