Thanks a lot Andrew for the quick reply, Will Jenkins work on the virtual
configurations??Has it been tested by many??
Can i make First system as Jenkins master and other 7 OS configurations as
virtual Jenkins Slaves in other system.
Will this be the best approach??Please suggest

regards
Raghavendra