Hi All,

We have a job that continuously builds our distribution.

We also have a parameterized job that accepts a distribution from a tag, for which we *need* to run all tests for audit/compliance reasons.

How can I make sure this second job actually causes all downstream jobs to run?

Problems I've hit:

If the downstream test job is already running, the next test job that runs has both the continuous build and parameterized build as causes, which means it tries to copy artifacts from both, and blows up.

If the parameterized job is triggered twice, with two different distributions, the second one never gets tested, as the build job for the second build of the parameterized job says:

"test #10 is already in the queue"

Any help very gratefully received.

cheers,

Chris