Sorry, but ... Have you tried turning it off and on again? :)

And check the stdout and stderr of Jenkins. Is it printing exceptions and/or
stacktraces? If so, put them into pastebin/gist and tell us. Also it might be
helpful to see your config.xml files (and remember to remove any sensitive
information from those before publishing).

Also, give us information just like you would if you were talking to an IT
support person:

- What is the operating system on which you are running Jenkins?

- How did you install Jenkins? Used one of the platform-specific installers or
rolled your own?

- Running inside a servlet container?

- Plugins and their versions?

- What did you do recently? Did you upgrade Jenkins? Or upgrade one or more
plugins? Or upgrade something in the operating system?

- Pastebin/gist where Jenkins stdout+stderr can be found.

-- Sami