I think that indicates that the user account context where you have configured
"passwordless login" is probably different than the user account context where
you are executing Jenkins.

You might be able to check that by creating a small job which performs some ssh
command to the same remote host which is hosting your git repository.  For
example, if you create a job which runs the command "ssh <IP address> hostname"
(on IP address, execute the command "hostname"), then you'll probably see a
similar "permission denied" message and you can begin studying the differences
between the context where it works and the context where it fails.

Mark Waite