Hi,

I have the following setup:

project-build > project-env-setup > project-test

With the Editable Email Notification plugin, I have selected to email
Committers and Culprits on build instability (or failure) for the
project-test.

However, the source repository is only accessed in the project-build step,
and everything else just uses artifacts from that. This means that, when
the emails are sent, it doesn't include the committers that made a change
in the original build project.

Is there a setting that I can change to get committers/culprits to be
calculated from upstream builds as well?

Cheers,
---
Daniel Becroft