I'd recommend getting your regex working outside of Jenkins using one
of the many online tools. Then once you have it working there try again

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: nes_welsh
Sent: 2/22/2013 7:19
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: BUILD_LOG_REGEX and Email
Hi All,

I am trying to parse the build log to extract some information which is
output in it.  I have the following situation:

build log stuff....
{
table stuff
table stuff
table stuff
}

I want to get the information in the {}.  I am using the following regex

${BUILD_LOG_REGEX, regex="/\{(.*?)\}/m"}

but its returning:
[[ Exception while replacing BUILD_LOG_REGEX. Please report this as a bug.
]]
{{ java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Illegal repetition near index 0
^ }}

Any Ideas?

Cheers,
Neil