Seems that for one of the old builds the result file could not be not found (or
read).

What is the reason that that failure occurs now? Did you upgrade the plug-in?
Did your remove some files or builds? Or did you change some file permissions?
You can check whether every build folder contains a file with the pattern
*-warnings.xml

Ulli