Hi,

I had written my own CSS to update the Jenkins tittle.png Image & the
topbar.png. After updating the CSS under Manage Jenkins->Configure System
->URL of theme CSS, I had deleted the original title.png & topbar.png from
the Jenkins images location but still the CSS is getting overridden by some
script. As the image doesn't exists it shows some dummy image kind of thing
on top of my image or just an image like title on few of the browsers.

My CSS file is as follows, I had copied this from css directory of
$JENKINS_HOME and modified only the following lines,

*Original,*

#top-panel {
  margin-bottom: 3pt;
  height: 34px;
  background: url(../images/topbar.png) repeat-x;
}

*After Modification:
*
#top-panel {
  margin-bottom: 3pt;
  height: 34px;
  *background: url(http://wwwin/~vijayb/Grigorij_Logos/devsandbox-title2.png)
no-repeat , url(http://wwwin/~vijayb/Grigorij_Logos/topbar.png) repeat-x*;
  !important;
}

Is there a way to stop my Image getting disturbed by default settings.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay