Hi all,

I have known some acknowledge about the distribute build.

One common application of this practice is to run OS-specific functional
tests.

But I have a job, which is to test a great many files in the same
environment, such as OS(Linux) and other environments.

Every file test will cost much time. So I want to add more same machines we
have to build the great many files.

What can I do? Any ideas? Just some instruction is also ok.

Thank you very much.