On Monday, 18 March 2013 18:44:18 UTC, Tomek Kaczanowski wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> thanks for the quick response!
>
> > the simplest quick fix is to downgrade Jenkins...
> yeah, sure it is
>
> > What version did you upgrade from - and what options/parameters are you
> > using?
> 1.496
>

> what options/parameters you are asking about?

When you release there are options for the username/password, comment
prefix, tag, nexus pro support..

There was a similar defect raised when the plugin was run in Hudson 2.2 -
and I think Jenkins recently updated it's json library...  So the problem
may be how to get this to work in a backwards compatible way.
In the interim there is a pull request that will fix this (not tested on
older releases yet) so you may be able to grab that, build locally and use
it to unblock you whilst I look at if anything else is needed.
 https://github.com/jenkinsci/m2release-plugin/pull/9