I think that is saying that the built-in command "COPY" in the Windows command
processor tried to copy from D:\drop\test.txt to D:\testdir\ and either found
that D:\drop\test.txt did not exist, or D:\testdir\ did not exist.

The preceding "echo" command did not create D:\drop\test.txt, so I assume it
might not exist.

The preceding "echo" command did not create D:\testdir\, so I assume it might
not exist as well.

Mark Waite

test C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\GAtest1>COPY D:\drop\test.txt
D:\testdir\ The system cannot find the file specified.