Hello Everyone,

I'm new to Jenkins and Java and am looking for some tips on how to debug my
Jenkins server hanging. When I say hanging I mean that the Jenkins web page
does not load. No errors are returned the page just continuously loads but
nothing appears.

My Jenkins server current "hang time" is a little over an hour:
* Load at 1.02 / 99.8% CPU Load And Holding For 1 Hour

Configuration
* Jenkins: 1.480.3 (LTS)
* OS: Red Hat 4.1.2-46
* Nodes: ~20 distributed globally
* Jobs: ~100

Since all HTTP interfaces are hung I've been looking for a helpful log file
on the server but haven't found one. When I look in the Jenkins home
directory I see that no files have been modified for the past hour (while
the load is at ~1.0). The last file to be modified was ThinBackup Worker
Thread.log. 17 minutes before that nearly all of the node logs were
updated.

Other services on the machine, such as Apache and MySQL, are responding
normally.

Any suggestions on how to debug this would be greatly appreciated. As soon
as the server comes back I'm going to uninstall ThinBackup, but, I'd like
to learn what exactly Jenkins has been trying to do for the past hour.

Cheers,
Eric