Friends:

If this is already answered please point me there and do not flame me.

Thank You all for your time and attention.

My jenkins job is a choice parameter build.

I have 5 choices for the paramName=env-data
ALL
TEST1
TEST2
TEST3
TEST4

Now  the script gets the env variable with value of what I select.

However what I want in my script is the list of values that I provided as
in I need "ALL TEST1 TEST2 TEST3 TEST4" also so I can make the right
decsion.

In my case when ALL is chosen I need the other ones too so I can loop thru
the remaining as well.

Any idea how to see all the values in my script ?

Regards,
-Narahari