Hi all,

I have been experimenting with Maven multi-module projects and Jenkins
fingerprinting and am a bit confused about one aspect. Not sure if it's
working as it should, if I have my config wrong or if there's a defect
lurking.

I have the following setup:

- 'sandbox': a multi-module maven project with modules 'library' and
'webapp'. 'webapp' declares a dependency in its pom.xml on 'library'.
'sandbox' is in its own git repo and has its own Jenkins job.

- 'sandbox-widgets': a regular (non-multi-module) Maven project. It is in
its own git repo and has its own Jenkins job.

- 'sandbox-contrib': another regular Maven project w/own git repo and
Jenkins job just like 'sandbox-widget'

- the pom.xml for the 'library' module in the 'sandbox' project also
declares a dependency on 'sandbox-widgets' and 'sandbox-contribs'

When a build of the 'sandbox' job occurs and I go look at the "See
Fingerprints" page for that build I am surprised to see that the
sandbox-library-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar states that the original owner is "outside
Jenkins". Curiously the sandbox-library-1.0.-SNAPSHOT.pom seems to work OK,
referring back to the build it came from.

The dependencies from other build jobs ('sandbox-widgets' and
'sandbox-contribs') all seem to behave as I expect; i.e. they are not
referred to as 'ouside Jenkins' but link to the builds from which they came.

(Screenshot in case this isn't clear:
http://picpaste.com/pics/HfDswuZH.1366213157.png)

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what was up with that...

Thanks in advance,
Jon