Here's what I'm trying to accomplish.

I have a Build Flow that takes a parameter of a server's IP address and starts
a build flow.  There are jobs in this build flow that can't run when other jobs
in this build flow are running.

In parallel, I want to kick off another build flow using a different server's
IP address.  The jobs in the first build flow won't interfere with these jobs
because the target is a different server.

However, the build flow is using the same jobs (same name in build flow 1 as in
build flow 2), just passing different parameters.

Is there a way to block a job from running IF the job name is "CheckThisOrThat"
AND a build flow "params" value is equal to a certain IP address.  Basically, I
only want to block for the respective build flow, not block against ALL jobs.

I have a feeling I might have to write my own plug-in for this one.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Pete