Hello,

I am a new Jenkins user. I am looking through tools that have a support for
the following functionality or similar.

I want to configure a pool of agents that can either do builds or tests.
But when a particular type of test comes in, I would like to use all
available agents and kick off tests on them.

Suppose I have 5 agents in the pool. They are just waiting for jobs --
builds or tests. Let us say two of them get busy doing builds. And at this
time I kick off my test. It should detect that three of the agents are idle
and kick off tests on the three agents. At a later time, possibly all 5
agents are idle and I want the test to be kicked off on all 5 of them.

I am wondering if there a feature or a plugin in Jenkins that can
accomplish this task.

Thank you much.
-Hari