Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do: I have a project stored in Mercurial and I want
to have Jenkins check every 30 minutes for changes (build trigger to poll the
SCM every 30 minutes), and if it finds any changes, to build that project.
That part works fine.  However, the project takes a long time to build, and for
some reason Jenkins won't build the project a second time while there is a
build in progress.

So this is what happens, starting at 12 noon:

12:00    Jenkins sees a change in Mercurial.  Starts build #1.
12:15    Another change made in Mercurial
12:30    Jenkins can't manage to poll for a change.  The Mercurial Polling Log
just shows "Started on (date) 12:30" and never progresses past that single line.
13:20    Build #1 finishes.  Suddenly the polling is unblocked and Jenkins sees
the change made at 12:15.  Kicks off build #2.

To answer the obvious question first, concurrent builds are definitely enabled.
 Concurrent builds work fine if I hit the "build now" link while a build is
taking place.  It only doesn't work with Mercurial polling.

Having read that some plugins can cause this problem, I've gone so far as to
install a brand new Jenkins box with no additional plugins aside from the
Mercurial one, and created a job description that has no build steps other than
"sleep 120", and no post-build actions.  I've tried it with both a single
Jenkins box as well as a master/slave architecture.  I've walked the Jenkins
and Mercurial plugin version up and down as well.  No dice with any of these.

Any advice would be very welcome.

David