From: Antti Ollilainen
Sent: 5/20/2013 22:39
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Email notification recipients are not saved

Thanks, that works for email-ext. But there's another problem with that:
when I enter job configuration and save the project again the
<recipientList> element in the email-ext block in config.xml is emptied.

However, I might have found a workaround: when I set BOTH "Build Settings"
and a "Post-build action" "Email notification" with the same variable the
config.xml <recipients> element value stays even when I edit and save the
project again. Now the first one tries to send email to $VARIABLE but the
second one gets the expansion right.

The element in config.xml is the same for both: <recipients>. Is it
possible that there's a bug in Jenkins where one configuration element
value overwrites the other?