Somehow I've managed to get my Jenkins system's proxy configuration
screwed up and I can't find how to get it back again. This affects
Buckminster. When I run a Buckminster job, it fails and the log contains
these lines:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.net 1 0 2013-05-23 18:04:35.729
!MESSAGE System property http.proxyHost is not set but should be localhost.
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.net 1 0 2013-05-23 18:04:35.729
!MESSAGE System property http.proxyPort is not set but should be 3128.
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.net 1 0 2013-05-23 18:04:35.729
!MESSAGE System property https.proxyHost is not set but should be localhost.
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.net 1 0 2013-05-23 18:04:35.730
!MESSAGE System property https.proxyPort is not set but should be 3128.
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.net 1 0 2013-05-23 18:04:35.732
!MESSAGE System property https.proxyHost is not set but should be localhost.
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.net 1 0 2013-05-23 18:04:35.732
!MESSAGE System property https.proxyPort is not set but should be 3128.

However, those values don't seem to appear anywhere in either the
Jenkins or the job configuration. In fact I have:

1. In Manage Jenkins/System Configuration/Environment variables, each
variable above is defined and set to a different value.

2. In Manage Jenkins/System Configuration/Buckminster
configuration/additional startup parameters, each variable is defined
and set to a different value. For example, "-Dhttp.proxyPort=8000".

3. In the job configuration/Build/Run Buckminster/JVM parameters, I have
the same definitions.

4. Outside Jenkins, the system environment variables are set to
different values. Jenkins has been restarted.

So where are the values above originating? And how can I change them?

The first time I tried Buckminster, the values were correct. I can't see
what I did to change them but I can't get them back, either.
--
Dave Close

I don't send HTML email and I prefer not to receive it.
HTML email is ugly and a significant security exposure.