I would print all of your environment variables from the command line as your
jenkins user, then print them all from "bash shell" within jenkins and compare
the two.  They should be different because of the JVM versus the bash
environment.

>From CLI:  comm -3 <(declare | sort) <(declare -f | sort)

>From Jenkins "execute shell command box", run the same command and see if a
>comparison of the two brings anything to light.  Then, force a change of any
>values as you see fit.

Keep in mind, changing any of the values may have undesirable consequences so
proceed with caution.

Hope it helps,
Pete