Hi All

We have a windows job and we like to set environment variable like in linux.
But we can't find a configuration plugin checkbox to allow us to set a
window environment variable.
Eg:

We like to set a JOB_NAME to a variable for this windows job such that this
JOB_NAME can be used in a post-action task. Right now, ${JOB_NAME} or
%JOB_NAME% is not working in the script section of post-action task.

Thanks again.
Sincerely