Hi,

I'm using the performance plugin to read some junit report files. But I
have an issue with the path of this report.

I have many jobs who can trigger the job who generate the report. And I
want to work in different directory for each job. My workspace look like
this:

WORKSPACE/
        JOBA/report.xml
        JOBA/something.txt
        JOBA/somethingelse.txt
        JOBB/report.xml
        JOBC/report.xml

In jenkins I can choose a path like **/report.xml for the report's path.
But it'll take all the reports and I just want one of them. Sometimes it
will be JOBA/report.xml. Some other times, JOBB/report.xml. I have an env
var to know which one I want.

Is it possible to use this env var to specify where the performance plugin
should search the report file?

Thanks

L.