Thank you, I will give it a try.
-jv

Am 07.06.2013 23:15, schrieb Brendan Nolan:
Hi John,

Yes. The plugin will choose the least loaded node from the list of nodes that are applicable for a given job. So if jobs are tied to certain nodes via labelling this will be respected.

The plugin is now officially hosted - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Least+Load+Plugin and you can get it via the update center.

Brendan