Wouldn't it be better if Jenkins would already provide a feature to visualize
compile errors? (And plug-ins can add new patterns for new compiler types?)

I can add such a feature in the warnings plug-in, however I think it would make
more sense to have that part in Jenkins coreā€¦ Currently my plug-in shows only
"warnings".

What do others think? How could we improve compiler error visualization?

Ulli