Hi,

I'm probably not the only one interested in having Jenkins CLI being able
to use an existing ssh agent instead of prompting for the key passphrase at
every action. I've had a quick look at the code and haven't found anything
about that.

Luckily, it seems that the trilead ssh2 library released build 217 with ssh
agent support a few days ago (according to
http://svn.svnkit.com/repos/3rdparty/com.trilead.ssh2/trunk/HISTORY.txt).

So I'm wondering if it would be possible to merge this new feature in the
fork of this library for Jenkins on
https://github.com/jenkinsci/trilead-ssh2.

I'm then willing to help in implementing this feature in the CLI.

Best regards,
Reynald