This problem was resolved after installing Java version "1.5.0_07" on
Jenkins machine to sync with the build machine that has the same java
version, but unfortunatly we run into another problme! CVS plugin does not
work with any java version below 1.6 as stated in the CVS plugin
documentation "*Note:* This plugin uses Netbeans CVS Library which relies
on Java 1.6 or above", so now we've to upgrade java version on all machines
in order to use Jenkins!