I was having an issue sending an email from Ant, can't use the Jenkins one
because I send this email during the task, and found a fix which
said to add this to the Ant Java params, -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true,
which did fix the Ant mailing issue.
However, then at the end of the Jenkins task I want to send an email about
the task and now that is failing.
What is puzzling is that I did not change the Global settings for Java nor
Ant and supposedly Jenkins runs every task as
a new process so why is the Ant task impacting the Jenkins email task?
I know I have a lot of variables in here but I wanted to see if anyone else
may have hit something similar.

Thanks,