I've run into an issue with both 1.519 and 1.520 that is both baffling and
annoying. When I build a job with no parameters, the job page reloads as
normal and I can see the job building. However ,when I build a job with
parameters, I get a blank white page with no HTML source at *job/<job
name>/build?delay=0sec*. Nothing displays unless I manually reload the
page, in which case I can see everything normally. What's going on? Is this
a known issue? If so, what version can I downgrade to while the problem is
being fixed? If not, should I file a bug report?