Hello,

I'm not sure I understand entirely the Jenkins slave connection process for
Java Web Start.
When connecting slaves through Java Web Start the slave connects initially
to the Jenkins HTTP/HTTPS port, to get the JNLP file.
After that, the actual slave connection is on a different port.

First of all, I'm not sure I understand the initial connection process - is
the secret used for the connection a sort of public key?
Secondly, is the actual slave connection secure? Is it actually over HTTPS
or SSH or another secure channel?

Thank you,