If by 'manager' you mean the object that gives you access to the Jenkins/Hudson
instance, the current build, and the build listener, it's specific to Groovy
Postbuild and doesn't exist in EnvInject.

https://github.com/jenkinsci/groovy-postbuild-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jvnet/hudson/plugins/groovypostbuild/GroovyPostbuildRecorder.java