Hi Laura,

All you should need to know is the repo URL and put that information into
the Git plugin configuration. Is there something specific you are trying to
do that you need help with? Do you have a screenshot of what you are seeing
that is causing you issues?

Thanks,

slide

Website: http://earl-of-code.com