----- Original Message -----
From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
At: Jul 23 2013 08:44:45

Hi,

I upgraded Jenkins from 1.466.12 to 1.509.2. After restarting the Jenkins
Tomcat server, almost all of the Jobs disappeared from the Jenkins web
interface.

The file system still showed that all of the jobs; however, they disappeared
from the UI. After I restored 1.466.12, the jobs appeared in the Jenkins Web
interface.

We are using Jenkins Enterprise from CloudBees. Has anyone else seen that
behavior (i.e. Jobs missing after doing an upgrade)? If so, any ideas on how to
resolve this?

Thanks,
Bob

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.