The best I can think of is to add a hidden reconfigurable property that
stores a UUID...

It would need some guards, eg

If a job is copied, generate a new UUID

If a job is modified by POST of the config.xml, generate a new UUID if
there is already a different UUID for a job in the instance.

Not unpossible but a bit of a pain

- Stephen

Sent from my phone