Hi All,

I am trying to use the "Promoted Build Parameter" parameter type in Jenkins
release plugin. What I am trying to do is let a user, who intends to
initiate a Release build, select an existing promoted build, and then
perform the release build on the same SVN revision number, that the
selected promoted build was built on. However, I am struggling to
understand how to get the svn revision number that was used during the run
of the selected promoted build and pass it to the release build target
command (maven). Any ideas how to do that?

Thanks,
Tomas