Hi,

I am not able to create the copy the job from copy-job command

Explain:

I created Jenkins user suresh and password suresh

Below command i tried but did not work

>java -jar c:\jenkins.jar -s http://localhost:8181/jenkins copy-job
project1 project2 --username suresh --password suresh

Below command also i tried but did not work

>java -jar c:\jenkins.jar -s http://localhost:8181/jenkins copy-job
 --username suresh --password suresh project1 project2

Output:

No such job 'project1'

java -jar jenkins-cli.jar copy-job args...
Copies a job.
 SRC                 : Name of the job to copy
 DST                 : Name of the new job to be created.
 --username VAL      : User name to authenticate yourself to Jenkins
 --password VAL      : Password for authentication. Note that passing a
                       password in arguments is insecure.
 --password-file VAL : File that contains the password

Please help on this how to resolve

Regards,
Suresh